Course, Group and Live Q&A’s to design your book or publication cover.
This course covers the design foundations and highlights of a cover. It walks you through the 5 stages of cover design with homework a group for feedback, encouragement and live Q&A calls.
Video course covers
- Define: How to define your book – format, genre, size
- Structure: How to structure your cover – image, typography, alignment
- Feature: What to specifically highlight on your cover
- Palette: How to choose colours and images including what not to do.
- Impact: How to bring it all together and actually create your own beautiful and brilliant cover.
Weekly Live teaching and Live Q&A calls for 5 weeks
Videos to watch back over any time you want.
Group to add encouragement, feedback and ask questions.